Meet Nexans at OSEA 2008
December 2-5, 2008 - SUNTEC Singapore
The Oil & Gas Technology trade exhibition OSEA was established three decades ago to be the industry event for Asia. Nexans participates in this 17th International Oil & Gas Industry Exhibition & Conference which is projected to bring together in 2008, 16,000 industry professionals to address the strategic, operational and technology aspects of the Asian oil and gas industry. Nexans experts will be available on stand to explain how these cables can help operators and their equipment suppliers deploy their short and long-term business strategies efficiently and cost-effectively.
Level 6, Hall 602,
1 Raffles Boulevard
- Onshore & Offshore Topside, Power, Control, Instrumentation & Compensation cables
- Featuring of our latest product innovation- Cables for Extra Cold Climate (-50°C) in Offshore Environment
- Euromold - Power cable accessories
- Maritime Local Area Networks and more…..
How to find us ?
Download the floor plan: OSEA Floor Plan
Event web site
Discover our Product portfolio:
- Geophysics, Oil & Gas systems
Discover our Oil & Gas offer:
- Oil, gas and petrochemical