Meet Nexans at OSEA 2010, 30 Nov - 3 Dec
Oil & Gas - South East Asia
The Oil & Gas technology trade exhibition - OSEA, was established three decades ago to be THE industry event for Asia. This international event is projected to bring together in 2010, 22,000 industry professionals to address the strategic, operational and technology aspects of the Asian oil and gas industry.
In collaboration with our valued partner Zircon Engineering Pte Ltd, Nexans participates in OSEA 2010 which offers the ideal platform to explore new oil and gas business opportunities, expand our market presence and penetrate emerging markets.
- Nexans innovations towards Oil & Gas industry
- Oil & Gas Offshore Topside Power, Control & Instrument cables
- ICEFLEX™ cables which resists ultra-cold Arctic temperatures
- Maritime LAN - High speed data structured cabling system
- Oil & Gas + Petrochemical Plant onshore Power, Control, Instrumentation & Compensation cables
- HYPRON® lead-free cables, developed especially for the refining and petrochemical industry
- Euromold accessories
- CRYOFLEX® Transfer Lines for Liquid Gases
Suntec Singapore, Level 6
1 Raffles Boulevard
30 Nov – 3 Dec (Tuesday to Friday)
Daily: 10.30am - 6.00pm
How to find us ?
View: OSEA 2010 Floor Plan - Level 6
See our offers on Oil & Gas and Shipbuilding segment: