Fire alarm low toxic and heat resistant
NationalKS C IEC 60502-1; KWS 408
Low-toxic and heat resistant cable for fire alarm in the residential and commerical building.
1. Conductor: Solid conductor (Class 1), Annealed copper stranded conductor, Class 2
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), Max operating temperature: 90°C.
3. Unit: Cabling circularly insulated solid conductor in case of more 2 cores
4. Outer sheath: Black low-toxic and flame retardant polyefin
2 cores: White, Black
3 cores: White, Black, Red
4 cores: White, Black, Red, Green
more 5 cores: Numbering on black or red colored core. The other are white.
KETI, Korea Eco-label
0.6/1kV NFR-3 design
The values of insulation resistance is not defined but only constant number of insulation resistance is defined. (K=min. 36.7MΩ.km at room temperature, min. 0.037MΩ.km at 90°C)
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories