NationalKS C IEC 60502-1
The heat-resisting cable for fire alarm of the residential, commercial building.
The flame retardant cable for tray conformed to the standard of technique of electrical equipment.
1. Conductor: Solid conductor (Class 1), Annealed copper stranded conductor, Class 2
2. Insulation: Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE), Max operating temperature: 90°C.
3. Unit: Cabling circularly insulated solid conductor in case of more 2 cores
4. Outer sheath: Black flame retardant PVC (FR-PVC)
2 cores: White, Black
3 cores: White, Black, Red
4 cores: White, Black, Red, Green
more 5 cores: Numbering on black or white colored core.
KETI (Safety certification for electrical products)
TFR-3 0.6/1kV design
Outer sheath (TFR-PVC)
The values of insulation resistance is not defined but only constant number of insulation resistance is defined.
(K=min. 36.7MΩ.km at room temperature, min. 0.037MΩ.km at 90°C)
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories