TITANEX, the Nexans H07RN-F is a flexible cable, elastomer insulated and sheathed cable with a copper core.Read more
International2014/68/EU; EN 50525-2-21; EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS); HD 516; IEC 60245-4 type 66
NationalNF C 32-102-4
- Very high flexibility
- Very high crush resistance
- Good resistance to chemicals, oils and vibrations
TITANEX® H07RN-F cables with EPR rubber insulation and rubber sheathing offer outstanding mechanical properties to meet your most varied requirements. No matter what the installation conditions are, whether indoors or outdoors, in cramped and hazardous environments or in the presence of oils and chemicals, TITANEX combines strengh and flexibility to meet all your requirements.
For more than 50 years the TITANEX® cables have been recognized and are the guarantee of reliable installations in industrial environments (factories, contruction sites, ports, ...) whether they are fixed or mobile such as for cranes, machines tool connections, motor power supplies .... The mechanical qualities of TITANEX cables also make them suitable for use in event environments, such as festivals, concerts and sport events, where the cable is exposed without protection and can be used several times.
- Core temperature : 90°C
- Operating Voltage : 450/750V mobile, 0.6/1kV fixed. TITANEX H07RN-F cables have been designed tio limit the generation and spread of fire and smoke.
- Reaction to fire : Eca (according to EN 50575:2014+A1:2016)
- Flame retardant (IEC 60332-1, C2)
TITANEX H07RN-F cables can be laid in cable trays, on shelves, inside ducts or fixed to walls, outside with or without protection. They can also be immersed with additionnal mechanical protection. Additionnaly, they can also be intalled outdoors without protection (UV resistance).
Minimum bending radius
- Dynamic : 6 to 8 x outer diameter of the cable.
- Static : 3 x outer diameter of the cable if OD< or = 12mm ; 4x if OD > 12mm.
Laying cable conductors
When pulling the cable, all conductors must be equally stressed. Th tensils force must never exceed 15N/mm2 of total cross-sections.
Th maximum tensile force should never exceed 1000N in total, although the above rule may lead to higher values for large cross-sections.
TITANEX 90°C n (x or G) s NEXANS CE
New Free Section - 100505
(In accordance with european harmonization HD308 S2)
2x: brown - blue
3x: brown - black - grey (brown - black - blue if the conductor cross-section is 1.5 or 2.5mm²)
3G: brown - blue - green/yellow
4x: brown - black - grey - blue
4G: brown - black - grey - green/yellow
5x: black cores with printed numbers
5G: blue - brown - black - grey - green/yellow
7 cores and above : black cores with printed numbers
Current rating capacities
The data are indicated for continuous duty operation and apply to:
- Maximum conductor temperature = 90 °C
- Nominal frequencies = 50 or 60 Hz
- One cable in free air (on perforated trays)
- Ambient temperature = 30 °C
Data recording from IEC 60364-5-52 or NF C 15-100
The data are based on Cos ø = 0.8
Minimum bending radius
- Static use: 3 x cable outer diameter
- Dynamic use: 6 to 8 x outer cable diameter.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories